Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Okay, here goes. This is a family blog and I have never done anything like this before so bear with me. I am learning.

I am Cynthia the Mom of the family. I always say that I am so lucky because I have 5 beautiful angels. Now our family is growing and the number of angels has increased. I am so lucky. I would like to write a little about each one.

Stefanie- She is my first born and my heavenly angel. She earned her wings May 22, 2004. I was so lucky to have her for the short time that she was here and now I am lucky to have her in Heaven looking out for us.

Summer- She is my second child and will be a mother in October. She is going to have a little girl and I am very excited. I have to confess that I wanted a grandson but I have thrilled to be having a granddaughter as well.

Alexandria (Alex) - She is my middle child and definitely my biggest challenge. She is graduating from high school tomorrow. Yeah, I never thought that day would come. She has her whole life a head of her and I can only hope that she makes good choices.

Katelyn- She is child number 4 and definitely the most emotional of all my children. She is the protector of her sister and acts like a mother bear whenever she feels that some one is going to hurt any of her sisters. She also is the one that gives them most grief.

Jessica- My baby number 5. She is very social and completely boy crazy right now. She wants to be grown up like her sister Alex but she gets very upset when you tell her that she acts like her. She is tender-hearted and cares about everyone's feelings even though she tries to hide by acting tough.

Now for the extended family.

Steven- Married to Summer and I love him as much as my children that I gave birth to. He is a really good guy and I am so happy that Summer has him in her life.

Alexis (Lexi)- My stepgranddaughter, she lives with her Mom and I haven't had a chance to get to know her yet, but we are working on changing that. I am very excited to have another grandchild in my life.

Danny- He was married to Stefanie. He will always be a part of our family. He is remarried now to Lissa and they live in Arizona with my two "grandsons".

Camden- This little guy is so dang cute I could just eat him up. He looks just like his Dad(Danny). Really a handful and definitely gives his parents their share of trials.

Jace-Danny and Lissa's second son. Just the opposite of Camden (for right now anyway). He is equally as cute as his brother and I do believe that he looks more like his Mom (Lissa). He is almost 2 months old so it will be interesting to see his little personality emerge.

And last but not least Jeff- We have been together for 18 years. He is the chef in our family. He loves to cook.

So that about sums up my family. I am looking forward to blogging I just hope that I can be as good and some of the other bloggers that I follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment