Friday, June 12, 2009

Oh what a week. I am so glad that it is over. First I had inventory at work and it took all week which was a total pain, the bright side was that I got to see my sister-in-law Annette every day and we got to go to lunch together. It is nice having her work at the same company I do. I finally feel like I have some one there that understands what I am trying to say. I feel like we can be each others support line.

On a more unhappy note, it appears that my younger brother has had a stroke. This is not the first time he has had one and it probably won't be the last. He doesn't take care of himself and for that I am sad. I wish that I could do more to help him, but he is stubborn and won't listen to what anyone has to say (especially a woman). I have been worried about him since my sister died because she was the one that was trying to get him to the doctor and get him the medicine that he needs. I am not able to do this and for that I feel like I am letting him down.

Anyway. we went over to the house last night because he has been taking care of Summer's cat for us, but with him not there I felt like we were going to have to make some changes with that situation. So I relented and let her bring her cat here. It isn't that I don't like cats it is that I already have two of my own plus a dog and I am not a huge pet person. I thought that was "big" of me to let the kids have that many pets. But alas, the poor creature couldn't be there alone. So now we have a new pet until we can find him a home. SO here is my plea, anybody want a cat. He is neutered, litterbox trained and is about 2 years old. He is a little freaked out about people that he doesn't know though so he hides.

But on the most positive of notes it is Friday and the weekend is here. I love the weekends.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that you have your sister in law working with you and that you feel like you have support. I hated leaving WBM for many reasons, but one of the more difficult ones was knowing I was leaving you!! I felt like we were a team and that we always had each others backs no matter what. That no matter how bad the day/week was and it felt like the walls were closing in on us, we would always rally together and get it done!! I'm so excited that you have someone there for YOU now!! That so puts my heart at ease!!
    I love you Cynthia and I miss you like crazy!!!!
    Misty & Family

    ReplyDelete