Sunday, June 14, 2009

The day finally arrived. Yesterday morning after much waiting, I finally got my teeth. I know that sounds strange, but I have waited so long for this. I cried, thanked the dentist over and over again and then rushed home to show everyone. I even drove to West Jordan to show Annette. Now that the intial shock is over, I feel like it is no big deal. But really it is a big deal. I have always had problems with my teeth and haven't had a full set for about 20 years. SO, now on to bigger and better things. I want to have my picture taken with my girls. I think that I may try to get my niece, Melissa to take some pictures for us. She took Summer's wedding pictures and did an awesome job. I will post pictures when I get some taken.

I went to see my Mom yesterday as well. She has Alzheimers and is in a care facility. It is depressing to go there and see the people who have no idea why they are there and sometimes who they are. Yesterday was a good day for her. She actually knew who we were. It was sad because she kept telling us that she couldn't fly because she didn't have her wings. We would ask her why she wanted to fly and she said "because it would be fun". I hate to read more into this than there is but I think that she was trying to tell us that she wants to go to heaven. This has been a dream of hers since my Dad died. I wish that she could be at peace.

Well, on to the second day of the weekend. I really need to get busy. There is laundry to do and dishes to be washed and another workweek to get ready for. So until next time. Ciao!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment