Monday, June 8, 2009



I was thinking that I should try to blog on the same day as events happen in my household but who am I kidding. I am not that organized.

Yesterday we celebrated Katelyn's birthday as a family. We have a tradition that when we celebrate some one's birthday they get to pick what we eat for dinner that night. Katelyn chose pulled pork sandwiches with potato salad and corn, it was so good.

Katelyn decided that for her birthday she wanted clothes for the summer so we went shopping. I don't even try to pick out my kids clothes anymore it is way to difficult and some one usually ends up crying (me) because I don't have the same taste in clothes as they do and they hate what I bought.

She also picked out her own birthday cake. At our house it is all about the chocolate, so needless to say her cake was chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. It was good but I think that I have had my chocolate fix for awhile.

All in all it was a nice relaxing day and a good day to end the weekend. Back to work on Monday, the silver lining is I don't have to get kids up and take them to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment