Saturday, July 11, 2009

Good cry!!

Okay, so you know how sometimes you just need to have a good cry. Well I feel that way quite often so the other night when Alex texted me and ask me if I wanted to go to the movie My Sister's Keeper I jumped at the chance. I cried and cried and cried until I thought that I couldn't cry anymore and then I cried again. If you haven' t seen this movie, I would definitely recommend it but be prepared. I don't want to spoil the story for anyone that hasn't seen this movie so I won't go into detail but throughout the movie I thought about my own sister that died. I also thought about my daughter that died. I could definitely relate to this story. I know how hard it is to lose your child and I also know how hard it is to see some one that you love go through a terminal disease and pass away because of it. It really makes you appreciate life and what you have.

SO this is my movie recommendation for this year (I hate to go to the movies, weird phobia about crowed places). But I have to say that this will be a movie that I will own when it comes out on DVD. That's it for now, ciao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment