Sunday, July 19, 2009

Catch up time

I am trying to blog more often so that I don't have to try and remember everything all at once to keep caught up but it has been a crazy busy couple of weeks. So I will try to get everything in now.

Since my last post we have had a pretty uneventful couple of weeks just busy with the everyday sort of things. We are finally finished with softball for now. We may do Fall Ball but that depends on if any of the teams actually follow through and do it. It makes for a long season for some of the coaches because the also have All-Stars. We don't do All-Stars due to scheduling restrictions and I am glad. But we had a great season this year. Katelyn and Jessica both played on teams that did very well and ended up with 1st and 2nd place trophies. I am so proud of them, they both played really hard and had a good time.

Summer is still having a hard time being pregnant. She is uncomfortable most of the time and is exhausted all of the time. I feel bad for her because this being her first baby and all I don't think that she expected it to be quite like this. She was sick alot at the beginning and in this age of internet and books I feel there is to much information out there that makes expectant mothers nervous about everything. Every new thing that happens sends her into a tailspin and I think that she just didn't expect all of this. I was one of those lucky women who had relatively easy pregnancies so it is hard for me to relate sometimes to what she is feeling. Either way I am very excited for my granddaughter to be here. I can't wait to hold her and love on her. I am sure that I will spoil her rotten.

I am excited that Danny (sorry, just can't call you Dan)and Lissa are coming for a visit the end of this month. I haven't seen Camden since he was just a tiny baby, and I have never gotten to see Jace except for in pictures. Danny is organizing a Memorial Golf Tournament to take place while he is here. Danny loves to golf (his chosen profession) and he thought that it would be a good way to get everyone together for a fun activity while they are here. Steven and Alex want to participate since they both like to golf. I am not a golfer, but I may go just so that I can see everyone. I really love Danny's family. I guess that I should explain why a Memorial Golf tournament. It is to remember our families Angels in Heaven. Bud (Danny's dad), Laura (Danny's sister) Stefanie and Sara (Bud and Kris' little baby). I am glad that he wants to do something to remember them. They should be here the end of the week. I can't wait.

So I think that is everything for now. I will try to post more later and I am hoping that I can get some pictures to post of the winning teams here shortly. So for now, I will sign off, Ciao!!!!

1 comment: