Saturday, August 29, 2009

Life

Well, I can say that I am soo glad that this week is over. I have been on an emotional roller coaster all week. Katelyn and Jessica started school on Monday and that is still hard for me. No matter how old my kids get I hate sending them off to school that first day. I think it is because I can't be there to protect them from all the imaginary things that I think are going to happen to them. I will be glad when I don't have to do this anymore.

It has also been a crappy work week. Let me just say that in these ecomomic times I am so grateful to have a job, but I hate that a dear friend will be losing his. The owner of the company had a meeting with all of us and told us that they would not be continuing part of our work, so two of the people will be losing their jobs. This sucks!!!! They both have families to support and in these times of unemployment, jobs are hard to come by. I pray that everything will work out for them.

On a more positive note, Jeff's sister came out for a visit from Tennessee last week. It was so good to see her. She has the cutest little grandson and the two of them came out to our house last Saturday and spent the day with us. Then we got to go to dinner with her, my niece Samantha and baby Colby on Monday. We went to Famous Dave's BBQ. I have to say that this was the best barbequed food I have eaten since I left Kansas. We finished off the weekend with a backyard BBQ at Samantha's grandparents house. It was so much fun. It was nice to spend time with her family and of course the food was great as always. I will miss you Michelle, come back soon.

So here it is Saturday again and I have tons of stuff to do that probably won't get done, but I can say I tried!!!! So that is all for now, until next time, Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment